Psalms Food Industries Limited was incorporated in 2011 to manufacture quality snacks in Uganda. The company is based in Nansana and employs over 200 people in different sections.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continual improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. We are committed to satisfy all applicable statutory requirements; including statutory and regulatory requirements.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continual improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Regular management review of applicable statutory requirements and
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted in different areas within the company premises where it is accessible to employees as well as visitors.
Although the Chief Executive Officer has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.